Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In order to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chimichanga cheesecake recipe. To cook chimichanga cheesecake you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chimichanga Cheesecake:
- Take of Chimichanga.
- Use 8 of small flour tortillas, 6" in diameter.
- Use 2 packages of softened cream cheese, 16 ounces total.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/2 quart of oil to use to fry, vegetable, canola or peanut work best.
- You need 1/8 cup of flour for sealing edges.
Steps to make Chimichanga Cheesecake:
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, 2 tablespoons flour and vanilla..
- Heat to 350°F in a deep, large pot of oil..
- In a small bowl, take flour and enough water to make a paste. You will use this paste on the edge of the tortilla as a glue to say to keep edges closed..
- Take 1/8 of mixture and place in middle of tortilla..
- Fold edges in and roll tortilla, using paste at top to seal. On a plate place tortilla seem side down as you prepare the others rolling and pasting in same fashion..
- Fry tortillas until golden brown on each side. Watch carefully as this takes just a minute or two each side..
- Drain cooked tortillas on paper toweling..
- You can roll warm tortillas in powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar or even top with my cherry dessert sauce..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.